By Jean Leinhauser,Rita Weiss
Not certain tips to paintings right into a chain area or among stitches? considering what's intended via a operating row? harassed approximately tips to reduce in part double crochet? This final visible advisor will solution these questions and more.
- Find info simply with the book's A to Z format
- Learn from of the main an expert and skilled authors within the industry
- Slip this small e-book into your bag to accompany a take-along project
Read or Download All about Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
First released in 1993. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Essential advisor for a person who spends time on the lake with teenagers. this could be the 1st ebook you learn any and each baby arriving at your boat, lake estate, campsite, dock, fishing journey, summer season lake holiday, or lake cabin. Make it a summer time vacation culture, you won't remorse it. This Lake protection e-book is an ideal consultant to proportion with a tender baby prior to their first journey to the lake, or every time you've younger visitors stopover at you on the lake.
The last word reference publications for needleworkers with striking initiatives, targeted step by step directions and gorgeous pictures. This best-selling sequence overlaying mostly embroidery but additionally stitching, knitting and crochet used to be initially released through nation Bumpkin in Australia and has now been remodeled for the fashionable needleworker by means of seek Press, with a clean new layout.
A trend publication for creating a Tapestry Loom beaded merchandise with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. there's a huge photo, an inventory of the colour numbers with quantities and a note chart. The trend is: Coast protect Cutter Eagle 18" x 12" with a hundred shades and is made sidewaysThis will be wonderful to your domestic. colourful and in huge print
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Loom Bouquet Chrysanthemum by Augusta Innes Baker With
- Make Money Teaching Crochet: Launch Your Business, Increase Your Side Income, Reach More Students
- Rosey Day: Hardanger Needlework Counted Embroidery Design (Noelle Frances Ferry Book 12)
- Advanced Mouldmaking and Casting
Additional info for All about Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques
All about Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques by Jean Leinhauser,Rita Weiss