By Dylan Rees,Duncan Townson
Give your scholars the simplest probability of good fortune with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluate requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and advice for every proper specification to assist scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- AQA: France in Revolution, 1774-1815
- Edexcel: France in Revolution, 1774-99
- OCR: The French Revolution and the guideline of Napoleon 1774-1815
Read Online or Download Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition PDF
Best historical reference books
Ladies are all too simply forgotten by way of struggle. during this targeted quantity, Cindy Weigand tells the person tales of girl WWII veterans now dwelling in Texas. those courageious ladies show their conflict reports detailing actual assessments, troop teach rides, and dealing with the reactions in their households.
Deeply encouraged by way of Enlightenment writers from Naples and France, Vincenzo Cuoco (1770–1823) used to be pressured into exile for his involvement within the failed Neapolitan revolution of 1799. residing in Milan, he wrote what turned one of many 19th century’s most vital treatises on political revolution.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2015 im Fachbereich Geschichte - Didaktik, notice: 2,0, Europa-Universität Flensburg (ehem. Universität Flensburg) (Institut für Gesellschaftswissenschaften und Theologie - Seminar für Geschichte), Veranstaltung: Geschichte in der Schule, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Wer Geschichte lehrt, versucht, historisches Lernen zu ermöglichen.
This wide-ranging examine of the Pacific Islands offers a dynamic and provocative account of the peopling of the Pacific, and its extensive impression on international historical past. Spanning approximately 50,000 years of human presence in a space which contains one-third of our planet - Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia - the narrative follows the improvement of the quarter, from New Guinea's earliest cost to the production of the trendy Pacific states.
- Historical Dictionary of the Civil War and Reconstruction (Historical Dictionaries of U.S. Politics and Political Eras)
- Rahel Varnhagen und die Berliner Salons (German Edition)
- Histoires du sang (French Edition)
- Afro-Cuban Identity in Post-Revolutionary Novel and Film: Inclusion, Loss, and Cultural Resistance
- Frontline Turkey: The Conflict at the Heart of the Middle East
Extra resources for Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition
Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition by Dylan Rees,Duncan Townson